From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pam
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 14:12:54
1 You need to pay more attention to details.  Only virtual/pam has been masked
2
3 # required by virtual/pam (argument)
4 # /usr/portage/profiles/package.mask:
5 # Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o> (2019-10-16)
6 # not needed due to openpam removal. Please
7 # update your packages running emerge with the
8 # --changed-deps option if you have problems
9 # with your system.
10
11 sys-libs/pam is still there.
12