From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Planet Larry: Gentoo User's Blogs
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 22:49:47
1 Steve Dibb wrote:
2 > Ow Mun Heng wrote:
3 >> On Sun, 2006-08-06 at 12:45 -0600, Steve Dibb wrote:
4 >>
5 >>> A few devs have setup an unofficial Gentoo project, a planet feed of
6 >>> blogs of Gentoo users. The site is available online right now at
7 >>> http://larrythecow.org/
8 >>>
9 >>> The idea is simple -- we already have Planet Gentoo[1] and Gentoo
10 >>> Universe[2] which pull in blogs from the developers, but we'd also
11 >>> like something that will give us a pulse on what you, the users, are
12 >>> up to.
13 >>>
14 >>> So if you use Gentoo, blog about Gentoo, or think about Gentoo and
15 >>> have a blog, send your website address and name and we'll get you
16 >>> added right away. :)
19 >> I use gentoo and I blog about gentoo too. but my posts are not _all_
20 >> about gentoo, so I'm not sure how that stacks
21 >> up with what you guys are doing.
22 >
23 > That's fine. In fact, that's how Gentoo Universe is setup. Planet
24 > Gentoo only pulls in Gentoo-related posts, while Universe pulls in the
25 > entire dev's blog. We'll be doing the same thing, but for users -- any
26 > and all posts in your blog.
27 >
28 >> I'm using Livejournal.
29 >
30 > Okay, send me the link off-list and I'll get you added. :)
31
32 LiveJournal doesn't have a method to separate topics into separate feeds.
33
34 Thanks,
35 Donnie