From: Steve Dibb <beandog@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Planet Larry: Gentoo User's Blogs
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 19:35:03
1 Ow Mun Heng wrote:
2 > On Sun, 2006-08-06 at 12:45 -0600, Steve Dibb wrote:
3 >
4 >>A few devs have setup an unofficial Gentoo project, a planet feed of blogs of
5 >>Gentoo users. The site is available online right now at http://larrythecow.org/
6 >>
7 >>The idea is simple -- we already have Planet Gentoo[1] and Gentoo Universe[2]
8 >>which pull in blogs from the developers, but we'd also like something that will
9 >>give us a pulse on what you, the users, are up to.
10 >>
11 >>So if you use Gentoo, blog about Gentoo, or think about Gentoo and have a blog,
12 >>send your website address and name and we'll get you added right away. :)
15 > I use gentoo and I blog about gentoo too.
16 > but my posts are not _all_ about gentoo, so I'm not sure how that stacks
17 > up with what you guys are doing.
18
19 That's fine. In fact, that's how Gentoo Universe is setup. Planet Gentoo only
20 pulls in Gentoo-related posts, while Universe pulls in the entire dev's blog.
21 We'll be doing the same thing, but for users -- any and all posts in your blog.
22
23 > I'm using Livejournal.
24
25 Okay, send me the link off-list and I'll get you added. :)
26
27 Steve
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list