From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Setting up a home router
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 08:30:53
1 > Hmmm, me either. I'm not sure about what it would be called. Do you
2 > have gkrellm installed? Sometimes I use it to see where the traffic
3 > is. That is how I knew it was iptables in my other thread. The data
4 > was getting there because gkrellm was seeing it but my system was not.
5 > No clue how one can see it and the other can't though.
6
7 no i did not use gkrellm, i am just seting up the new desktop machine
8 no X until now, i want to do the basics first!
9 --
10 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list