From: Jorge Peixoto de Morais Neto <please.no.spam.here@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge --update pulling in enlightenment-0.16.9999.050
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 03:46:35
1 > I should give e17 another try when it gets a little more stable, or
2 > when at least Vapier finds the time to update the snapshot ebuilds
3 > (which, last time I checked, were horribly outdated).
4 >
5 > Regards,
6 > Jorge Peixoto
7
8 Oh, great, it seems vapier updated the snapshots!
9 Alan, would you recommend an e17 snapshot (dated 2008-09-25) to a
10 system that is mostly stable? I love simplicity, weightlessness and
11 speed, but I don't want too many (or severe) bugs.
14 Software is like sex: it is better when it is free - Linus Torvalds