From: Michael Trausch <mike@×××××××.us>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libvirt
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 16:16:07
1 I would recommend reading the Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtualization docs.
2 They are the best overview of libvirtd and friends.
3
4 Then use the Web site to read the fine-grained documentation for things
5 like the network, domain and storage XML formats so that you can easily
6 configure those things directly from virsh.