From: "Jorge Martínez López" <jorgeml@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USE="jpeg" not part of hardened/linux/x86 profile
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 15:11:01
1 Hi there!
2
3 I run Hardened in my desktop and it mostly works.
4
5 When I switched profiles I looked at which use flags changed using
6 "emerge -pudvN world" and then I enabled them manually using ufed.
7
8 With Hardened forget using Skype. PaX will kill multimedia
9 applications such as Totem, use paxctl to solve this. I have some
10 issues with Phython applications such as Gwibber and Hotot, the only
11 way to solve it seems to use paxctl with the python binary, which I am
12 not willing to.
13
14 Greetings,
15 --