From: Matti Nykyri <matti.nykyri@×××.fi>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo announces total website makeover :-)
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 16:01:29
1 > On Apr 1, 2015, at 18:29, Heiko Baums <lists@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
2 >
3 >> Am 01.04.2015 um 17:19 schrieb Matti Nykyri:
4 >>
5 >> How can I play the great new game on the site? Firefox just tries to search the page when I press A or Q? Am I using an unsupported browser? Should I try WorldWideWeb-browser? Is it in portage?
6 >
7 > In Firefox go to "Settings -> Advanced" and turn off "Start searching
8 > while typing".
9 >
10 > (Translated from the German version by a non-native speaker, so it can
11 > actually be named differently in the English version.)
12
13 Thanks.
16 -Matti