From: Heiko Baums <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo announces total website makeover :-)
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 15:29:38
1 Am 01.04.2015 um 17:19 schrieb Matti Nykyri:
2
3 > How can I play the great new game on the site? Firefox just tries to search the page when I press A or Q? Am I using an unsupported browser? Should I try WorldWideWeb-browser? Is it in portage?
4
5 In Firefox go to "Settings -> Advanced" and turn off "Start searching
6 while typing".
7
8 (Translated from the German version by a non-native speaker, so it can
9 actually be named differently in the English version.)