From: "Anthony E. Caudel" <acaudel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ssmtp - How to set up
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 16:01:58
1 Paul Stear wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 > I have never got system messages, cron messages etc to work in gentoo. This
4 > really hasn't been a problem but the more progs I have running the more I
5 > think I should attempt to get this working. Especially elogs.
6 > I have ssmtp installed but not set up correctly, I have looked at the man page
7 > but I couldn't fathom out what exactly I needed to do to receive messages in
8 > my user account.
9 > Can anybody please give me step by step instructions.
10 >
11 > All of my mail is received from my isp using kmail
12 >
13 > Thanks
14 > Paul
15
16 http://gentoo-wiki.com/TIP_Postfix_Setup_for_Local_Mail_Only
19 Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
20 Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
21 -- Benjamin Franklin
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list