From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge --update behavior
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 20:52:06
1 On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 12:55:19 -0500, Michael Orlitzky wrote:
2
3 > New behavior: user error permanently breaks your world file.
4
5 It is not permanently broken, that implies it would stop the system
6 working. It is merely damaged, and repairable. It may take a little
7 effort to repair, but that will help you remember to be more careful in
8 future.
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 "I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I
15 can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."