From: Mike Kazantsev <mk.fraggod@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] In search for a undeclared identifier...
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 03:42:27
1 On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 05:20:05 +0200
2 meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
3
4 > I try to build the developper branch of a software project,
5 > which is not in Gentoo.
6 >
7 > This works a longer time.
8 >
9 > Now the compilatino process aborts with
10 >
11 > glmodule.c:926: error: 'glActiveTexture' undeclared (first use in
12 > this function) .
13 >
14 > Sounds somehow OpenGL-related:
15 > I am using a nVidia Corporation GeForce 7600 GT with NVidia-drivers
16 > and eselected opengl. Since Blender, which uses OpenGL a lot runs fine
17 > and is also build each day from developper sources...
18 >
19 > Does anyone know to what glActiveTexture belongs to?
20 > And where I can buy one for my Linux box ;)
21 >
22 > Thank you very much in advance for any helpful hint !
23
24 On my system it's in /usr/include/GL/glew.h header, which belongs to
25 media-libs/glew, so you probably need to have it installed.
29 Mike Kazantsev // fraggod.net