From: Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: thunar won't build?
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:01:52
1 On 2007-02-13, Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za> wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 13 February 2007, Grant Edwards wrote:
3 >> I'd like to apologize for the attitude in this posting.  I've
4 >> been using Gentoo for over a year and I've always been
5 >> extremely frustrated with the Gentoo bug search facility. I
6 >> never realized that the search on the main bugs.gentoo.org page
7 >> only searched for open bugs.  I guess everybody else was just
8 >> born knowing that and I missed out on the Gentoo bug search
9 >> gene somehow.
10 >
11 > So thaaaaaaaaat's why I also keep getting such sparse search results
12 > when I go looking for stuff on bgo. Hmmmmmm........
13 >
14 > We have two explanations:
15 >
16 > 1. Grant and Alan are both as thick as two short planks
17 > 2. bgo's ui is non-intuitive
18 >
19 > Until 2 minutes ago I would have sworn #1 was the answer
20
21 Me too -- and nothing makes one more irritable than feeling
22 thick as a plank.
25 Grant Edwards grante Yow! Psychoanalysis?? I
26 at thought this was a nude
27 visi.com rap session!!!
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list