From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: thunar won't build?
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:41:33
1 On Tuesday 13 February 2007, Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > I'd like to apologize for the attitude in this posting.  I've
3 > been using Gentoo for over a year and I've always been
4 > extremely frustrated with the Gentoo bug search facility. I
5 > never realized that the search on the main bugs.gentoo.org page
6 > only searched for open bugs.  I guess everybody else was just
7 > born knowing that and I missed out on the Gentoo bug search
8 > gene somehow.
9
10 So thaaaaaaaaat's why I also keep getting such sparse search results
11 when I go looking for stuff on bgo. Hmmmmmm........
12
13 We have two explanations:
14
15 1. Grant and Alan are both as thick as two short planks
16 2. bgo's ui is non-intuitive
17
18 Until 2 minutes ago I would have sworn #1 was the answer
21 alan
25 Optimists say the glass is half full,
26 Pessimists say the glass is half empty,
27 Developers say wtf is the glass twice as big as it needs to be?
28
29 Alan McKinnon
30 alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za
31 +27 82, double three seven, one nine three five
32 --
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list