From: n952162 <n952162@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] slot conflict for the same package: how to add a USE flag?
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 21:53:14
1 On 05/20/20 23:24, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > First, stop top-posting, and fix your quoting. This is a mess to try
3 > to reply to, and your update woes are bad enough to stare at...
4
5 sorry, I've just posted as I've thought it was most meaningful.  I'm not
6 sure what you mean by quoting ... I'm using thunderbird ... can you
7 recommend another mail agent?