From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cdrecord-prodvd extrange behaivor
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:11:26
1 On Tuesday 27 September 2005 23:29, Mauro Sauco wrote:
2 > I run cdrecord as usual, then everything looks fine, then the LED of the
3 > drive goes on for a couple of seconds then goes off and everything
4 > continues perfectly till the end, the media is ejected, but it is not
5 > touched at all as if "-dummy" was active. No apparent error mesage.
6 >
7 > # cdrecord -dev=0,0,0 -speed=1 -v --eject -dao myimage.iso
8
9 Not that the output would suggest that it's misinterpreting the passed
10 parameters, but does the following yield the same?
11
12 # cdrecord -v -dao -eject speed=1 dev=0,0,0 myimage.iso
13
14 The man page SYNOPSIS states [general options] dev=device [track options] and
15 has no hyphen on either speed or dev and only a single hypen on eject. As I
16 said, it doesn't seem like it's misinterpreting from the output but it can't
17 hurt to try...
20 Jason Stubbs
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list