From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Making a init thingy. Step two I guess.
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 21:15:16
1 On 2011-09-17 22:54, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 >> That's what I was thinking to. I know busybox does a LOT of things but I
4 >> didn't think it was a nano replacement either. OK. I got both of those in
5 >> there at least. First problem dealt with I guess. Wonder what else I
6 >> should put in there too. < scratches head >
7
8 http://linux.die.net/man/1/busybox
9
10 > Right. I don't think it replaces nano. If you want to edit in that
11 > environment than I think you need to include an editor.
12
13 cat & (s)ed (included in busybox) works fine if you want to edit text
14 files...
15 https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/aix/library/au-textedit.html
16
17 Best regards