From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NFS tutorial for the brain dead sysadmin?
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 15:58:14
1 On Mon, 28 Jul 2014 19:59:16 +0430, behrouz khosravi wrote:
2
3 > I was wondering that is it possible to make portage to sync a only a
4 > subset of portage tree. For example I have not installed Gnome and I
5 > dont want to sysc command download ebuilds related to this branch.
6
7 Please do not top-post
8 Please do not hijack threads.
9
10 If you have a new question to ask, start a new thread, don't use a thread
11 dedicated to a different question.
12
13 The short answer to your question is "no" - unless you want to start
14 messing with RSYNC_OPTS in make.conf to add exclude directives, but that
15 could break dependency resolution.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 This is a test of the emergency tagline stealing system.