From: behrouz khosravi <bz.khosravi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NFS tutorial for the brain dead sysadmin?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 07:49:23
1 oh my bad!
2 Believe me, I did an honest mistake! and I am very sorry for that.
3 Thanks for you help and again, may apologies.
6 On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 8:27 PM, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
7
8 > On Mon, 28 Jul 2014 19:59:16 +0430, behrouz khosravi wrote:
9 >
10 > > I was wondering that is it possible to make portage to sync a only a
11 > > subset of portage tree. For example I have not installed Gnome and I
12 > > dont want to sysc command download ebuilds related to this branch.
13 >
14 > Please do not top-post
15 > Please do not hijack threads.
16 >
17 > If you have a new question to ask, start a new thread, don't use a thread
18 > dedicated to a different question.
19 >
20 > The short answer to your question is "no" - unless you want to start
21 > messing with RSYNC_OPTS in make.conf to add exclude directives, but that
22 > could break dependency resolution.
25 > --
26 > Neil Bothwick
27 >
28 > This is a test of the emergency tagline stealing system.