From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Postgresql upgrade
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 09:39:26
1 Am Sonntag, 30. Juli 2017, 01:44:27 CEST schrieb Peter Humphrey:
2 >
3 > They are trying though. Daniel Vratil wrote this on the KDE-PIM list
4 >
5 > yesterday:
6 > > If you use KMail (or Kontact), please help us, the KDE PIM developers, to
7 > > get a better picture of how you use it so that we know which parts of the
8 > > software we should focus on, and how we should evolve it in the future. We
9 > > will use the results of the survey to make the experience of using KMail
10 > > as best as possible for everyone.
11 > >
12 > > You can fill the survey here: https://survey.kde.org/index.php/852475. It
13 > > won't take you more than 5 minutes.
14
15 If that's the survey I've already filled out then it is a joke. The most
16 important points, fault tolerance and stability, are not even mentioned.
19 Andreas K. Hüttel
20 dilfridge@g.o
21 Gentoo Linux developer (council, perl, libreoffice)