From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Postgresql upgrade
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 23:44:35
1 On Saturday 29 Jul 2017 13:03:45 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > Don't use kmail
4 >
5 > Seriously, why are putting up with the pain that POS is causing you?
6 > You've been posting about serious kmail and akonadi issues for about 4
7 > years now if memory serves, and it has never gotten better. It probably
8 > never will :-)
9
10 They are trying though. Daniel Vratil wrote this on the KDE-PIM list
11 yesterday:
12
13 > If you use KMail (or Kontact), please help us, the KDE PIM developers, to
14 > get a better picture of how you use it so that we know which parts of the
15 > software we should focus on, and how we should evolve it in the future. We
16 > will use the results of the survey to make the experience of using KMail
17 > as best as possible for everyone.
18
19 > You can fill the survey here: https://survey.kde.org/index.php/852475. It
20 > won't take you more than 5 minutes.
23 Regards
24 Peter