From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Postgresql upgrade
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 11:08:29
1 On 29/07/2017 13:01, Mick wrote:
2 > Right, I would report it, except I can't recall if I ran eselect after
3 > isntalling 9.6. ... I am *almost* sure I did.
6 > Meanwhile fix the symlinks to what they should be using "ln -sfn" and
7 > all will be good in the world.
8 >
9 > --
10 > Alan McKinnon
11 > alan.mckinnon@×××××.com <mailto:alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
12 >
13 > Thanks Alan, I was hoping this would be the case. However, the blasted
14 > akonadi, which is why I am running a database on a laptop in the first
15 > place, refuses to start:
16
17 Don't use kmail
18
19 Seriously, why are putting up with the pain that POS is causing you?
20 You've been posting about serious kmail and akonadi issues for about 4
21 years now if memory serves, and it has never gotten better. It probably
22 never will :-)
26 Alan McKinnon
27 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com