From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cellphone VFAT datestamps versus linux datestamps
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 03:22:43
1 On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 9:48 PM, Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > So I went to an event on Friday August 24th, and snapped some pics on
3 > my cellphone. Let's just say the datestamps were ridiculous. Is there
4 > a conversion algorithm or program to correct it? This may be a Windows
5 > versus linux thing. See attached listing...
8 The high order bits are incrementing too quickly. I will check in a
9 bit, but I think you should parse them into epoch time and flip the
10 endianness.
11
12 What is the brand and model of your cellphone so I can avoid all
13 products from that company?