From: Stefan Schulte <stefan.schulte@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How can I find all hard-links and soft-links?
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 19:43:59
1 Hi Jarry,
2
3 searching for softlinks is pretty easy:
4
5 find / -type l
6
7 If my understanding of hardlinks is correct you cannot say which file is
8 the original and which file is the link. Both inodes just point to the
9 same datablocks. But you can identify those files by checking the
10 linkcount.
11
12 find / -type f -links '+1'
13