From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LVM and LABELS in fstab
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 05:51:35
1 Another LVM question. If I want to remove a drive and tell pvmove to
2 move the data off it, can the drive have files being written to it while
3 this is done? I'm wanting to use my old spare drive to move some things
4 around but right now LVM has it. I think it is OK but just want to make
5 sure. If it is not OK, do I have to unmount the LV first?
6
7 Thanks.
8
9 Dale
10
14 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!