From: Michel Catudal <mcatudal@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Grub1: Cant ? Re: keeping grub 1
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 02:04:10
1 Le 2015-08-27 21:50, Rich Freeman a écrit :
2 > On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 9:25 PM, Michel Catudal <mcatudal@×××××××.net> wrote:
3 >> You missed the point, I do not want some installation treating me like a child by denying an install to protect me against myself. If I mess up my system it is nobody's business but mine.
4 >>
5 > Well, then quit acting like a child and patch it to work the way you
6 > want it to work. :)
9 Right now grub1 works for me. I have no plan to fork grub2 as long as grub1 works. When I can no longer use grub1 I will have to look at that option.
10
11 Commenting on dictatorial behavior by some developper is not acting like a child, it is just defending a point.
14 For Linux Software visit
15 http://home.comcast.net/~mcatudal
16 http://sourceforge.net/projects/suzielinux/