From: "Spackman
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ryzen and c-state poweroffs?
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 22:33:17
1 On 2019/05/04 at 05:39am, Emmanuel Vasilakis wrote:
5 > I'm not in any way familiar with these processors (only recently I've
6 > been thinking about upgrading to Ryzen, so I've made some research
7 > online.
8
9 > Have you seen this: https://github.com/qrwteyrutiyoup/ryzen-stabilizator ?
10
11 Thank you, I had not seen that.
12
13 > Is it a first gen processor, or a 2XXX one?
14
15 Not sure.
16
17 Thanks for the advice. I actually ended up returning the computer. It
18 started crashing in addition to this problem, so it was no longer worth
19 my time to try to figure out.
22 Chris Spackman chris@××××××××××.com
23
24 ESL Coordinator The Graham Family of Schools
25 ESL Instructor Columbus State Community College
26 MA TESOL Adjunct Ohio Dominican University