From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: del.uged want to start on net.eth1, only eth0 is there
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 16:39:55
1 On 09/04/2011 06:27 AM, Lars Madson wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > After upgrading world, I might have gone a bit fast on the last conf files that I update with etc-update.
5 > Now that I restart deluged, the init script brings up eth1 but I only have eth0 correctly setup.
6 > It should use eth0. In rc-update list I see net.eth1, no net.eth0, if it can help.
7 >
8 > My question is when this net.eth1 is called so that I could fix this wrong routing?
9
10 If you are using only one ethernet adapter then you should remove
11 /etc/init.d/net.eth1.
12
13 If eth1 seems to exist somewhere but it really shouldn't exist, then
14 you should delete /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules and reboot.
15 That should get rid of eth1.
16
17 If you really have two ethernet adapters then my answer is probably wrong.