From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] e17 default theme at fresh install
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 17:58:53
1 Hi All,
2
3 I installed e17 and at the first login everything worked but the fonts
4 were unreadable. I can't decide they are only to small or the font
5 type is the problem. I tried to figure out what is the problem and I
6 found this [1] in the Arch Linux Wiki. I installed both fonts but
7 nothing happened (I restarted my machine). I tried to copy these fonts
8 to ~/.e/e/fonts directory but it was unsuccessful.
9
10 I tried to found where can I change the fonts but it's impossible
11 because really unreadable the whole stuff, however install another
12 theme is impossible as well.
13
14 [1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/E17#Unreadable_fonts
15
16 Does have anybody any suggestion or advise what should I do?
19 Thanks in advance!
20
21 András
22 --
23 - -
24 --  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --
25 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
26 --  ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell