From: "Petteri Räty" <petteri.raty@××××××××××.fi>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What wants to pull in busybox?
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 19:51:59
1 Michael Kjorling wrote:
2 > Now. For some reason, even after updating everything else, "emerge
3 > -auDv world" still wants to pull in sys-apps/busybox-1.00-r4. I have
4 > had sys-apps/busybox in my package.mask file ever since it getting
5 > pulled in as a dependency to something severely crippled my system,
6 > and I do not want to have to go through that again.
9 $ grep busybox /usr/portage/profiles/default-linux/packages
10 *sys-apps/busybox
11
12 Busybox is used in system rescue by default on Gentoo and as such
13 included in the system.
14
15 Regards,
16 Petteri