From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problem updating KDE breeze
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 08:30:15
1 181021 Dale wrote:
2 > You need to go back further on your copy n paste.
3 > The first error I see error 2. Somewhere further back is error 1.
4
5 I don't think so : isn't that the type of error taken from a list ?
6 I don't see another error higher up.
7
8 > That is the first trigger and may point to a problem.
9 > I usually go back 20 or 30 lines before error 1
10 > just to be sure I went back far enough.
11 > I have a 4 core CPU here.
12
13 Whatever does that have to do with the problem ?
14
15 > My only other suggestion is to make sure you have not run out of space,
16 > either hard drive mount point or memory if using tmpfs.
17 > That can cause a strange error
18 > because it fails wherever it runs out of space.
19 > Sometimes it fails at different spots too.
20
21 There's no reason to expect that here.
22
23 Thanks for trying, but I believe the problem is somewhere else.
27 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
28 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
29 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca