From: Franz Fellner <alpine.art.de@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problem updating KDE breeze
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 08:50:24
1 Hi Philipp,
2 the actual error really is missing.
3 Can you use pastebin or something similar to upload the whole build.log?
4
5 The number of cores may help to estimate the unmber of compilation units
6 that still get built.
7 Unfortunately not with cmake. It usually continues building targets that do
8 not depend on the failed target.
9 You may have to scroll up hundreds of lines.
10
11 So, again: Please give us the complete buld.log!
12
13 Thx
14 Franz
17 Am So., 21. Okt. 2018 um 10:30 Uhr schrieb Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net