From: Alec Ten Harmsel <alec@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] simple image annotation software
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 15:05:09
1 On Wed, Apr 1, 2020, at 10:42, Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > What application would people recommed to add some simple annotations
3 > to image files? For example, I'd like to add a few arrows, some text,
4 > and maybe a box or oval or two. I sometimes do stuff like that from
5 > the command line using ImageMagick's "convert", but drawing arrows
6 > with that is pretty painful.
7
8 Personally, I use Krita (media-gfx/krita) and really like it. GIMP also works.
9 If you want to avoid lots of dependencies, not sure what you could use.
10
11 Alec