From: Michael <confabulate@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is there a way to misconfigure USB ports in the kernel?
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 11:52:10
1 On Wednesday, 31 March 2021 12:37:49 BST Dale wrote:
2
3 > I checked the man page, I see nothing about the show progress option.
4
5 Are you sure?
6
7 This is what I see here on line 47:
8
9 "status=LEVEL
10 The LEVEL of information to print to stderr; 'none' suppresses
11 everything but error messages, 'noxfer' suppresses the final transfer
12 statistics, 'progress' shows periodic transfer statistics"
13
14 I find this useful in seeing the transfer speed drop in real time as the cache
15 gets saturated.