From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is there a way to misconfigure USB ports in the kernel?
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 12:09:12
1 Michael wrote:
2 > On Wednesday, 31 March 2021 12:37:49 BST Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> I checked the man page, I see nothing about the show progress option.
5 > Are you sure?
6 >
7 > This is what I see here on line 47:
8 >
9 > "status=LEVEL
10 > The LEVEL of information to print to stderr; 'none' suppresses
11 > everything but error messages, 'noxfer' suppresses the final transfer
12 > statistics, 'progress' shows periodic transfer statistics"
13 >
14 > I find this useful in seeing the transfer speed drop in real time as the cache
15 > gets saturated.
18 Ahhh, I didn't see the status part.  It's sort of hiding in a
19 subsection.  At least I know now that the version I have installed has
20 this option.
21
22 I wish I could view man pages like I used to in Konqueror.  It displays
23 like a webpage and is much easier to search through.
24
25 Thanks for pointing that out.
26
27 Dale