From: Jason Weisberger <jbdubbs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Xgl, KDE, gnome
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:47:31
1 As far as I know, you can still only get Xgl from a portage overlay. Check
2 the Gentoo Forums and you'll find a bunch of links to what you're looking
3 for. I've had it working for some time, and it's good, but extremely buggy
4 and not suitable for production environments (obviously :)
5
6 Here's part three of the huge Xgl discussion. Part 1 is where the original
7 overlay is at:
8 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-442410-highlight-xgl.html
9