From: Raffaele Belardi <raffaele.belardi@××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] www-client/opera not asking for master password
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 09:25:37
1 Alexey Eschenko wrote:
2 > Hi.
3 >
4 > As far as I remember Opera for Linux will integrate with your system
5 > keyring if it's present.
6 >
7 > Last time I used it I was asked for system keyring password eventually
8 > when I started to set up some settings or tried to save some password.
9 >
10 > Do you have gnome-keyring or something alike installed?
11
12 Although I never used it gnome-keyring is probably installed, it's a default gnome
13 installation. Thanks for the hint, I'll check that.
14
15 bye,
16
17 raffaele