From: Alexey Eschenko <skobkin-ru@××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] www-client/opera not asking for master password
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 09:18:41
1 Hi.
2
3 As far as I remember Opera for Linux will integrate with your system
4 keyring if it's present.
5
6 Last time I used it I was asked for system keyring password eventually
7 when I started to set up some settings or tried to save some password.
8
9 Do you have gnome-keyring or something alike installed?
10