From: Emanuele Morozzi <emanuelemorozzi@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Amule-2.1.3 Segmentation Fault
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 12:31:24
1 I've got the same problem since the last upgrade of gcc.
2
3 amuled works perfectly
4
5 I can't do "emerge -e world", so the problem remains.
6
7 Mauro Arnoldi wrote:
8 > Alle 11:32, domenica 18 giugno 2006, Fabrice Delliaux ha scritto:
9 >> Mauro Arnoldi a écrit :
10 >>> Hi!
11 >>>
12 >>> I receive a segmentation fault after launching amule from a console. No
13 >>> other message displayed. I'd like to understand which is the problem, can
14 >>> some of you help me?
15 >> Hi,
16 >>
17 >> Did you try revdep-rebuild, and/or rebuild wxGTK ?
18 >
19 > I tried but it doesn't change anything..
23 Chiacchiera con i tuoi amici in tempo reale!
24 http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/*http://it.messenger.yahoo.com
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list