From: Tom H <tomh0665@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [NOTE] New default behavior in latest nfs-utils (1.3.2-r1)
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 18:37:52
1 On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 9:15 PM, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > I believe that starting nfs-client.service or nfs-server.service
4 > starts everything needed EXCEPT rpcbind. I'd have to re-trace
5 > everything, but I think that there are multiple packages involved here
6 > and the upstream units don't include the necessary dependencies (I
7 > think nfs-server depends on rpcbind.target, but nothing in the target
8 > forces the rpcbind service to run - going from memory here).
9
10 Wansn't it that the nfs units were changed from requiring
11 rpcbind.service to requiring rpcbind.target but rpcbind wasn't
12 shipping rpcbind.target?