From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ATI and Linux
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 00:48:57
1 Just in case you still had some lingering possibility of using ATI, I
2 thought I'd respond as well :)
3
4 Firstly, once you have gone through the pain of getting the ati drivers
5 to work (and sure, some people fluke the right combination first go and
6 wonder what all the fuss is about) - things such as kernel version, X
7 version, ati-driver version, etc. - Any change to any of these
8 components can break it again.
9