From: Daniel D Jones <ddjones@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE System sounds
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 20:46:09
1 On Wednesday 03 October 2007 07:52:20 Dale wrote:
2 > Daniel D Jones wrote:
3 > > This seems like a silly question, but where do you configure all of the
4 > > system sounds for KDE? Under Control Center, there's the System
5 > > Notification tab, but it seems far from complete. I'd like to turn off
6 > > the sounds that accompany switching from one program to another,
7 > > minimizing or maximizing a window, etc. None of those events appear in
8 > > the Control Center (at least that I can find) nor in
9 > > ~/kde/share/config/knotifyrc. So where are they set?
10 >
11 > Under System Notifications tab, did you see the Event Source section?
12 > Click on it and a list of events pops up, then select the one you want
13 > to change. There is a LOT of them on mine. You want KDE window Manager
14 > I think.
15
16 Sheesh. I knew it had to be something obvious but couldn't find it. I looked
17 through those but they all seemed to be independent programs rather than KDE
18 itself other than Systems Notification. Somehow looked right over the KDE
19 Window Manager selection. Thanks!
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list