From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE System sounds
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 12:07:25
1 Daniel D Jones wrote:
2 > This seems like a silly question, but where do you configure all of the system
3 > sounds for KDE? Under Control Center, there's the System Notification tab,
4 > but it seems far from complete. I'd like to turn off the sounds that
5 > accompany switching from one program to another, minimizing or maximizing a
6 > window, etc. None of those events appear in the Control Center (at least
7 > that I can find) nor in ~/kde/share/config/knotifyrc. So where are they set?
12 Under System Notifications tab, did you see the Event Source section?
13 Click on it and a list of events pops up, then select the one you want
14 to change. There is a LOT of them on mine. You want KDE window Manager
15 I think.
16
17 Hope that helps.
18