From: "Steve B." <linuxcodehacker@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] problem emerging UT2004
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 13:48:18
1 Hey everybody,
2
3   This is kind of stupid problem, but I just can't seem to figure this one
4 out.  I can't emerge UT2004.  I set my CD_ROOT to my cdrom (/media/hdc) and
5 the first CD copies fine, but it never gives me time to umount and mount the
6 second CD.  It simply tries (and thinks it has success) on the rest of the
7 CD's but I know that it just copied the data from CD1 six times.
8
9 This is the first time I have ever tried to install a game from CD on linux,
10 so any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
11
12 -----
13 Steve B.
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list