From: "Duong \\\"Yang\\\" Ha Nguyen" <cmpitg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Good file system that recovers from a power failure.
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 02:36:30
1 On Fri, 31 Dec 2010, Dale wrote:
2
3 > Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
4 >
5 > I'm not subscribed to one and didn't know it had one. I just get conflicting
6 > comments. Some say it is active, some say it is not. I'm sure Hans, or
7 > whatever his first name is, isn't doing much work on it although he has a lot
8 > of time on his hands to do it if he could. I like the file system myself and
9 > was hoping version 4 would get a foot hold. I'm not sure if it will or not.
10 > Maybe one day.
11 >
12 > Dale
13 >
17 Off topic: He obviously has no time. You did not read much about
18 [1]Hans and reiserfs, did you?
19
20 [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Reiser
23 Yang Nguyen