From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Good file system that recovers from a power failure.
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 01:17:43
1 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > On Friday 31 December 2010 16:27:02 Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> I'm not sure I EVER saw a update to reiserfs. I was hoping it was just
5 >> that good. lol
6 >>
7 > you are obviously not subscribed to the reiserfs ml. There are the occasional
8 > fixes and lately even some (minor) updates.
9 >
10 > Being in maintenance mode is a GOOD THING for a file system.
14 I'm not subscribed to one and didn't know it had one. I just get
15 conflicting comments. Some say it is active, some say it is not. I'm
16 sure Hans, or whatever his first name is, isn't doing much work on it
17 although he has a lot of time on his hands to do it if he could. I like
18 the file system myself and was hoping version 4 would get a foot hold.
19 I'm not sure if it will or not. Maybe one day.
20
21 Dale
22