From: Jacob Todd <jaketodd422@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Good file system that recovers from a power failure.
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 01:28:44
1 On Dec 31, 2010 8:18 PM, "Dale" <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I'm not subscribed to one and didn't know it had one. I just get
3 conflicting comments. Some say it is active, some say it is not. I'm sure
4 Hans, or whatever his first name is, isn't doing much work on it although he
5 has a lot of time on his hands to do it if he could. I like the file system
6 myself and was hoping version 4 would get a foot hold. I'm not sure if it
7 will or not. Maybe one day.
8 >
9 > Dale
10 >
14 Off topic: reiser4 with gzip compression is nice for the portage tree :).
15 Mines about 150mb (actually funtoo portage tree, which is actually a fairly
16 large git tree).