From: Florian Philipp <f.philipp@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge kdesktop fails
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:25:57
1 Am Dienstag 19 Juni 2007 07:02 schrieb Abhay Kedia:
2 > On Sunday 17 Jun 2007 4:06:05 pm dexter wrote:
3 > > I was advised to upgrade to newest gcc - I did, and I also have the
4 > > latest binutils avaluable in the portage. None of those thing helped.
5 > > I'm quite stuck - I've installed gentoo on several other machines, but
6 > > never had such a problem.
7 >
8 > You upgraded GCC and binutils from which versions? Did you run
9 > revdep-rebuild to see if your system is consistent? Emerge Qt again and
10 > post little more of the error message you are getting i.e. including at
11 > least 15-20 lines before the actual error.
12
13 I'll do as soon as the PCs will arrive. At the moment those two chroots are no
14 more than two tar.7z waiting to be extracted because everything else worked
15 just fine.