From: Abhay Kedia <abhay.ilugd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge kdesktop fails
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 05:08:46
1 On Sunday 17 Jun 2007 4:06:05 pm dexter wrote:
2 >
3 > I was advised to upgrade to newest gcc - I did, and I also have the
4 > latest binutils avaluable in the portage. None of those thing helped.
5 > I'm quite stuck - I've installed gentoo on several other machines, but
6 > never had such a problem.
7 >
8 You upgraded GCC and binutils from which versions? Did you run revdep-rebuild
9 to see if your system is consistent? Emerge Qt again and post little more of
10 the error message you are getting i.e. including at least 15-20 lines before
11 the actual error.
14 Regards,
15 Abhay