From: Henson Sturgill <henson.gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fontconfig messed up my fonts
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 15:45:48
1 OK, so this is sort-of unrelated, but does have to do with font rendering:
2
3 I've been trying to only enable the most necessary use flags this time
4 around (it's fun), and I built my fonts without 'X' enabled. Still, I can't
5 see a noticeable difference when using them in urxvt. How is the X version
6 of a font different than its regular version -- and does that still apply
7 with xft fonts?
8
9 (Sorry for jumping in.)